We’re able to take on high stress, small timescale projects, including projects on the edge of being completed that need a helping hand.
It’s very common for upgrades and migrations to be needed to be done during off-peak or quiet hours, and may be done to avoid customer complaints or for more serious concerns.
We have often also taken on projects where the previous developer has been unable to unwilling to complete, and we’ve been able to take up and complete – or to a standard where you’re able to take over.
We’re able to schedule in work, large and small – even at very short notice; and handle it completely in-house.
- UK Gov sites hijacked by Cryptominer, and Subresource Integrity
- Plan your Upgrade Process
- Mozilla Observatory – Test your SSL
- Keep up with Magento 1.x and 2.x Maintenance
- Keeping up with WordPress Maintenance
- GDPR Panic!
- ECHR ruling – Employers monitoring and reading your work email
- Secure Websites – HTTPS, SSL, and Let’s Encrypt
- Do it the RIGHT way
- BT Expedite, Fresca, Mercatus support and migration