We’ve worked with a number of E-Commerce Systems, and can provide both consulting and coding experience.
In particular, we’ve developed a number of import systems for handling products, images and stock importing between various systems.
We’ve written various tools to integrate with BT Fresca, BT Expediate and various other legacy systems, as detailed below, and we’re able to work with and find solutions.
We have also worked extensively with Magento, WooCommerce, as well as older systems such as OSCommerce and ZenCart.
We’re able to import products and their images, stock levels, and any number of customer data; either as a one-off process or as a continuous synchronisation system. This has been put together reliably for a number of large-name clients, to integrate with their existing legacy systems or to provide middleware during upgrades.
Consulting and Designing
- Keep up with Magento 1.x and 2.x Maintenance
- Keeping up with WordPress Maintenance
- Design Strategy: How to annoy your clients
- .uk Domain Names – register before June 2019
- Do it the RIGHT way
- BT Expedite, Fresca, Mercatus support and migration
- eCommerce Platforms 2017
- How important is content vs style of your site?
- ZenCart, Magento and poor SEO – solving the issues
- Good Marketing Strategies and Techniques vs the Bad